On behalf of the Southeast European Forum for HPV (SEEFHPV) and the Macedonian Society for HPV (MSHPV), we are honored to invite you to the First Congress of the Southeast European Forum for HPV, with a topic “HPV Infection and Associated Diseases.” This congress will take place from November 10th to 12th, 2023, at Hotel Metropol in Ohrid, North Macedonia.
The mission of the Congress is to bring together renowned doctors and experts from countries of the southeast Europe and all over the world, that are working, investigating and coping with problems of HPV infections and associated diseases. We aim to facilitate a fruitful exchange of experiences, ideas, and knowledge among all participants. Our goal is to enhance patient care by acquiring new skills and introducing new techniques and therapeutic modalities into everyday practice.
The topics that will be covered during the Congress include:
- Epidemiology and Molecular Biology of HPV
- Basic Immunology and Pathogenesis of HPV
- Global Burden of HPV Infection and Associated Diseases
- Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Cervical Cancer
- Condylomata Acuminata/Diagnosis and Treatment
- HPV and Head and Neck Cancers (HNC)
- HPV Vaccines – Therapeutic and Prophylactic
- Preventive Effects of Nutritional Supplements on HPV Infection
- Psycho-Social Aspects of HPV Infection
Furthermore, this Congress will provide an opportunity to establish new professional contacts and friendships. It is organized by the Southeast European Forum for HPV (SEEFHPV) and the Macedonian Society for HPV (MSHPV).
We hope that your presence and active participation, along with the participation of esteemed European doctors, will contribute to the successful realization of the planned activities.
President of SEEFHPV and MSHPV
Prof Goran Dimitrov MD, PhD (North Macedonia)